My experience is mostly in media and advertising. I work with print, digital, PR and social media. I have a holistic approach to creativity, a good sense of taste and trends, and I’m sure with deliveries. I handle the whole graphic production process from ideas and sketches to bulletproof artworks for any media. I’m educated in print production and a self-taught professional in digital media.
I like challenges and get excited over conceptualizing – I aim to make design that summarizes and stands out. The most important thing for me at work is the synergy between inspiring people – both clients and colleagues. With a high ceiling, we can make anything!
Areas of Expertise
• Art direction & graphic design
• Originals for print & digital
• Web design & social media
• Presentations & sales material
• Photography & retouch
Creative and experienced, accurate, loyal, flexible and a positive team player.
• Adobe: InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator & Acrobat Pro
• Online: Wordpress & Squarespace
• Presentations: Powerpoint & Keynote
Aftonbladet, ATG, BioArctic, Blossa, Bodyshop, Bonnier, Candelize, Coop, Cubus, Décleor, Diesel, Electrolux, Eleven.se, Esprit, Fabege, Fyndiq, Hem&Villa, Humana, Husqvarna, Kellogg’s, Lee Jeans, Lindex, L’Oréal, Lumene, MinBarnkammare.se, Nobia, Orosanmälan.se, Orrefors Kosta Boda, Rum21, Scandic Hotels, SL, Telia Sonera IC, Tempur, Vero Moda, Willys and many more.
Savills Sweden Investment, since August 2019.
Freelance with my own company, 2013–2019
I took assignments within graphic design and strategy, and implemented them from sketches to complete originals. My biggest clients were agencies in advertising, PR & events.
Operative Art Director
Bonnier Tidskrifter Sales, 2011–2013
I was visually responsible for Bonnier Tidskrifters B2B activities such as advertising and event development. I was also responsible for production of sales material towards advertisers. For the creative sales department I produced concepts and layout for advertorials in Bonnier’s different magazines.
• Advertising agency Sweet Creatives, Stockholm 2008–2011. Art Director’s assistant.
• Responsibility positions within service, Stockholm 2006–2010. Restaurant/café and supermarket.
• Next, Paris 2006. Internship at modeling agency’s office.
Berghs School of Communication, spring 2013
10-week evening courses, twice a week + group assignments and self studies
Graphic Institute, PhD
Stockholm University, 2009–2011
A broad graphic education focusing on marketing, visual communication, graphic design and printing techniques. A combination of professional knowhow and academic studies.
The Big Art Course
Konstskolan in Stockholm, fall 2008
Basal education of classic artistic techniques such as sketching, painting, sculpture and graphics.
Other full-time studies, 2007–2009
• Various courses in graphic production, NTI-skolan
• Fashion Studies, Stockholm University
• French, Stockholm University